College Savings Forms

To access these files, your system must be able to read files in pdf format. Download Acrobat reader now if your system doesn't have it.

If you are looking for a New Account Agreement to open an account, please contact your financial consultant.

Account Services Form
Account Services Form

Use this form to change address as well as add or modify service programs, including Systematic Exchange and Automatic Purchase.

Download Account Services Form (PDF)
Account Holder Change Form and Agreement
Account Holder Change Form and Agreement

Use this form to change the account holder or to name and/or change the successor account holder on your account.

Download Account Holder Change Form and Agreement Form (PDF)
Beneficiary Change Form
Beneficiary Change Form

Use this form to change the beneficiary of your John Hancock Freedom 529 account.

Download Beneficiary Change Form Form (PDF)

Can't Find The Forms You Need?

Find all John Hancock Freedom529 Forms on

More forms at

If your state or your designated Beneficiary's state offers a 529 plan you may want to consider what, if any, potential state income tax or other benefits it offers, before investing. State tax or other benefits should be one of many factors to be considered prior to making an investment decision. Please consult with your financial, tax or other adviser about how these state benefits, if any, may apply to your specific circumstances. You may also contact your state 529 plan or any other 529 college savings plan to learn more about their features. Please contact your financial consultant or call 1-866-222-7498 to obtain a Plan Disclosure Document or prospectus for any of the underlying funds. The Plan Disclosure Document contains complete details on investment objectives, risks, fees, charges and expenses, as well as more information about municipal fund securities and the underlying investment companies that should be considered before investing. Please read the Plan Disclosure Document carefully prior to investing.

John Hancock Freedom 529 is a college savings plan offered by the Education Trust of Alaska, managed by T. Rowe Price, and distributed by John Hancock Distributors LLC through other broker/dealers that have a selling agreement with John Hancock Distributors LLC. John Hancock Distributors LLC is a member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), formerly NASD, and is listed with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). © 2008. John Hancock. All rights reserved.

529 plans are not FDIC insured, may lose value and are not bank or state guaranteed.