Forms for Annuity Contract Holders

Forms for Annuity Contract Holders

For your convenience, we offer many commonly requested forms on-line. These forms can be used to transfer assets, make distributions, adjust allocations and much more. Simply print, complete and mail the appropriate form to us.

To access these files, your system must be able to read files in pdf format. Download Acrobat reader now if your system doesn't have it.

Withdrawal Request

Use this form to request either a full surrender or a partial withdrawal of your annuity contract/certificate for contracts not issued in New York.

Download Withdrawal Request Form (PDF)
Income Made Easy

This form should ONLY be used if you have an optional Withdrawal Benefit Rider with your annuity contract and would like to enroll in John Hancock's Income Made Easy Program.

Download Income Made Easy Form (PDF)
Change of Owner/Beneficiary

Use this form to make owner and beneficiary changes to a John Hancock variable or fixed annuity contract.

Download Change of Owner/Beneficiary Form (PDF)

Can't Find The Forms You Need?

Find all Annuities Forms on

More forms...